Steam conditioning is a vital operation in feed milling, makes pelleting / extrusion easier and eﬃcient. By choosing right kind of conditioners provides optimum preparation of mash with right combination of heat, moisture and retention time before pelleting. A complete set of dosing feeder and conditioner(s) gives a higher throughput with perfect PDI, better gelatinized pellet and improved digestibility at low power.
- Material flow FIRST-IN-FIRST-OUT (FIFO) principle.
- Heavy duty, stainless steel construction coupled with low energy drives.
- Large hinged door for quick inspection, paddle adjustment and easy access for cleaning.
- Solid or hollow conditioner shaft as per application and torsional power.
- Conditioner shaft having flat seat with tapped holes for fixed positioning of paddles.
- Forged steed hardened paddles in diﬀerent shapes for homogenous mixing.
- Provision of height and angular adjustment of paddles for near zero leftover.
- Multiple orifice steam injection manifold with individual control distributes steam evenly.
- Power transmission through direct shaft mounted geared motor makes the unit compact.
- Conditioner shaft is mounted on bearings with grease seals for long duty hours.
- Excellent moisture absorption and suﬃcient retention time for proper gelatinization.
- Diﬀerent models for high degree of customization.
- Real time process control through PLC for feed temperature, retention time and fill level control.
- Fill level of the conditioner barrel can be varied as per the steam absorption requirement of the feed.
- Variable rotor shaft speed for optimum conditioning.